TEAM [4X4]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM [4X4]

TEAM 4X4's FORUM

HomeHome  HomePageHomePage  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Being in [4x4] team.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Being in [4x4] team. Empty
PostSubject: Being in [4x4] team.   Being in [4x4] team. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:10 pm

Ok all listen up. I'm pretty serious here, and i noticed something.

There are many members in 4x4 team but i dont see them often online and it makes me sad because I take my place in this team very seriously and i expect you guys to do the same thing.
I'm just telling you all to be more active so we will have more fun in server, and if you will be offline - Let us know.

When I joined this team i had the very good reason: friends & fun. But lately i haven't seen many members in server or site, so I noticed that you can't have fun without friends.
So please, be more active so this team will be funner.

Now, if you'll be offline- let us know in this thread.

--------------------------------------------------Fill the information--------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Time playing in server in a day:
Are you active in site:
Will you be online/ofline soon:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for letting us know, [4x4]ShiShLik and rest of 4x4 team.
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Founder

Location : at that place you know of where theres\' that thing with that one person at the place whith the thin

PostSubject: Re: Being in [4x4] team.   Being in [4x4] team. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:44 pm

Hey shish, i like what you've got going on here. but... not many people will come and post that they will be away. everyone time they are away. but it could work XD

Dakota Hambley
Back to top Go down
http://www.devilhawk.org

PostSubject: Re: Being in [4x4] team.   Being in [4x4] team. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:54 am

So this team isn't serious...
Back to top Go down
Zigi
Pro Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Being in [4x4] team.   Being in [4x4] team. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:31 pm

it will make a mess because everyone live in a diffrent timezone so i can write 2 and you will login in at your 2 and he will login at your 5 lol.. so i dont think that we should write when we are playing but i understand what you are saying and you are 100% right!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being in [4x4] team.   Being in [4x4] team. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:38 am

True, but i don't think people with different timezone will join the clan cuz u join this clan by playing and hanging out with friends in server, it barely happens ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being in [4x4] team.   Being in [4x4] team. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being in [4x4] team.
Page 1 of 1