TEAM [4X4]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM [4X4]

TEAM 4X4's FORUM

HomeHome  HomePageHomePage  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4x4 EXPANDING!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

4x4 EXPANDING!! Empty
PostSubject: 4x4 EXPANDING!!   4x4 EXPANDING!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:10 pm

Dear users me and the truth have both agreed that we should expand team 4x4, i am meaning by expanding the games our clan is on! and for this i was thinking of a new fourm for this becuse it would get to confuseing here the link well be at the bottom of this. Since ill be running the new fourm for all other games if u wish to add a new clan or guld to the list thats not named 4x4 DONT WORRY it dosent have to be named 4x4 Smile and if ur the leader of it i well gladly make u the head mod/admin of that clan's part. also becomeing a golbol mod/admin well need app but am kind so u might be one ez lol anyway heres the link http://xtanlz.omgforum.net/index
its still being made so soon as its fully runing i well be adding fourms within the fourm so if u wanrt to add a spot to it at this time replay here

co owner/founder Samia

4x4 EXPANDING!! O_rly10

4x4 EXPANDING!! Spartians

4x4 EXPANDING!! 120574007683195661
Back to top Go down

4x4 EXPANDING!!
Page 1 of 1