TEAM [4X4]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM [4X4]

TEAM 4X4's FORUM

HomeHome  HomePageHomePage  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

leaving (only temporary)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

leaving (only temporary) Empty
PostSubject: leaving (only temporary)   leaving (only temporary) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:22 pm

due to me fucking up my ryder files i well be looking for the old ones so i can fix it tell then i wont be able to play BUT ill be on fourms so all u people dont go all sad face lol dont worry i well get them fixed once a good freind logs onto msn ill get files from him but tell then :O anyway ill stell be on msn if u need anyhelp! yes i used ! u got a problem with that?

co owner/founder Samia

leaving (only temporary) O_rly10

leaving (only temporary) Spartians

leaving (only temporary) 120574007683195661
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Founder

Location : at that place you know of where theres\' that thing with that one person at the place whith the thin

PostSubject: Re: leaving (only temporary)   leaving (only temporary) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:49 pm

smart with fuckin up ur files but yeah see ya
Back to top Go down
http://www.devilhawk.org

PostSubject: Re: leaving (only temporary)   leaving (only temporary) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:25 pm

FU lol i need a new gta 3 file installing and uninstalling dont reset my gta 3 file any ideas Shocked

co owner/founder Samia

leaving (only temporary) O_rly10

leaving (only temporary) Spartians

leaving (only temporary) 120574007683195661
Back to top Go down
[4X4]Nikko
[4X4]Nikko

PostSubject: Re: leaving (only temporary)   leaving (only temporary) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:35 pm

Lawl truth, u dont get mad cus my gta3.img is fucked.....
BTW Truth
how come u dont got the smiley with gun?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leaving (only temporary)   leaving (only temporary) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leaving (only temporary)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM [4X4] :: General Discussion :: Clan or Game Related-
Jump to: