TEAM [4X4]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM [4X4]

TEAM 4X4's FORUM

HomeHome  HomePageHomePage  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NOT QUITING ON ONE CONDITION

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NOT QUITING ON ONE CONDITION Empty
PostSubject: NOT QUITING ON ONE CONDITION   NOT QUITING ON ONE CONDITION Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:44 am

I am not quiting but Everyone on the Mob Server [4x4] people are calling me to stfu you fucking noob. go to hell. **** you even.your clan sucks. Ok WTF?!!?! I mean come on Why you say stfu to me WHEN I FUCKING OWNED YOUR WHOLE FUCKING CLAN. and say STFU TO ME?
WELL **** YOU WHO EVER SAID THAT TO ME. STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD! FUCKING! LEE! STOP SAYING STFU TO ME PLS I AIN"T TALKING AND YOU SAY STFU WTF IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM I DIDN"T SAY NOTHING FUCKING MOTHER FUCKING NOOB. GOD! WHAT THE **** is Up with that?
ALL OF 4x4 STOP SAYING TO ME STFU FUCKING NOOB GO TO HELL. OK??!?!??!?! PLS YOU STFU BEFORE I QUIT AND OWNED YOUR WHOLE FUCKING CLAN AGAIN? ALRIGHT Jesus FUCKING CHIRST!

LOCKED BY EVEN

Left
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Founder

Location : at that place you know of where theres\' that thing with that one person at the place whith the thin

PostSubject: Re: NOT QUITING ON ONE CONDITION   NOT QUITING ON ONE CONDITION Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:03 am

even, i will try to make them stop, idk why they would be saying that. and we ARE NOT A CLAN! btw dont leave No No No
Back to top Go down
http://www.devilhawk.org

PostSubject: Re: NOT QUITING ON ONE CONDITION   NOT QUITING ON ONE CONDITION Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:02 pm

Fine be like that 4x4 doesn't want me I don't care no more. Don't even fucking talk to me ingame no more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOT QUITING ON ONE CONDITION   NOT QUITING ON ONE CONDITION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOT QUITING ON ONE CONDITION
Page 1 of 1