TEAM [4X4]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM [4X4]

TEAM 4X4's FORUM

HomeHome  HomePageHomePage  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY ADMIN THINGY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[4x4]NOVA
[4x4]NOVA

MY ADMIN THINGY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Empty
PostSubject: MY ADMIN THINGY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ   MY ADMIN THINGY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:55 am

in game name:[4x4]NOVA
How long have you been in 4x4: maby a month or 2 now?
have you been a admin before?: yea i have
Year of birth: March 6, 1991

truth i think you would let me be admin cause you know im really good with 4x4. your a good friend of mine. so yeha i would like to be a admin. i am responsible.
I DO NOT ABUSE MY POWERS EVER.

plz truth as a friend Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant king farao rendeer santa cherry albino Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny affraid confused bounce rabbit pig monkey cat alien No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Arrow Idea Question Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Mad Laughing Cool Shocked Sad Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Very Happy lol! afro flower afro lol!

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://www.claytonistherewleroftheworlds.com
Dakota
Founder

Location : at that place you know of where theres\' that thing with that one person at the place whith the thin

PostSubject: Re: MY ADMIN THINGY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ   MY ADMIN THINGY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:01 pm

I will be talking to a nother admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.devilhawk.org
[4x4]NOVA
[4x4]NOVA

PostSubject: ...   MY ADMIN THINGY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:02 pm

ur the founder you dont REALLy need to ?????? but hurry plz
Back to top Go down
http://www.claytonistherewleroftheworlds.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY ADMIN THINGY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ   MY ADMIN THINGY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY ADMIN THINGY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Page 1 of 1