TEAM [4X4]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM [4X4]

TEAM 4X4's FORUM

HomeHome  HomePageHomePage  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to make sigs

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How to make sigs Empty
PostSubject: How to make sigs   How to make sigs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:49 pm

Due to signurtes not working right at this momment i have a way for people who want them (u well need to readd it to each post)

Step one go to www.bannerbreak.com

step two in the bar latest banners click anyone for this i well pick world war.

step three once you have it opened you may chose to swtich your banner backgourd text etc etc but for this i well make it stay world war for my back ground and i well make the banner text say test Font well be COLLEGE for this i wont get deep into the advanced ill leave them defualt but for urs i well explain what they do Text Offset this is same as angle but other way Text Outline the outline of ur text in this it is test Gradient Top this is a vary wired one this is like a shadeing of Gradient Bottom for exepmle if i wanted a dark read i would make top a black and bottom red.
Shadow Color this is just he black around ur text now we well hit genertate and it should look like this

How to make sigs 120581207820713738

if it dosent dont worry and once you like it thir well be 6 codes on the side for our fourm u well use ether fourm hotlink 1 or fourm hotlink 2 ulrs

then just copy and paste it to ur post Thanks to turth for reminding me you need to keep hiting space till u get far down then paste it

happy posting

co owner/founder Samia

How to make sigs 120574007683195661

Last edited by Samia on Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Founder

Location : at that place you know of where theres\' that thing with that one person at the place whith the thin

How to make sigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make sigs   How to make sigs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:28 am

Alright samia, good thinking of showing everyone how to make them, i CANT GET IT RIGHT! you'r going to need to place mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.devilhawk.org

How to make sigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make sigs   How to make sigs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:11 pm

lol ill add tHat right now how u place it to bottom added

co owner/founder Samia

How to make sigs O_rly10

How to make sigs 120574007683195661
Back to top Go down

How to make sigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make sigs   How to make sigs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:54 am

How to make sigs 120618953473980821
Thats my.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to make sigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make sigs   How to make sigs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make sigs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM [4X4] :: General Discussion :: Clan or Game Related-
Jump to: