TEAM [4X4]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM [4X4]

TEAM 4X4's FORUM

HomeHome  HomePageHomePage  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

temprarly gone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakota
Founder

Location : at that place you know of where theres\' that thing with that one person at the place whith the thin

temprarly gone Empty
PostSubject: temprarly gone   temprarly gone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:28 pm

i will be going to WYO tech and wont be on SA MP alot. i wil lbe on msn BUT I DONT ANYMORE FIGHTING OVER SERVER ADMINS OR ANYTHING ELSE if i come back and see this i will be kicking people. and possibly shuting 4x4 down.

remember 4x4 is for just friends to hang out and go offroading not fight over admin powers and shit.
im not going to deal with this.

Dakota
Back to top Go down
http://www.devilhawk.org
AccountDeletePlease

temprarly gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: temprarly gone   temprarly gone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:15 pm

ble bloe blable bloe bla

Last edited by Niceguy on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[4X4]Nikko
[4X4]Nikko

temprarly gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: temprarly gone   temprarly gone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:18 am

no dude dont! Sad
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Founder

Location : at that place you know of where theres\' that thing with that one person at the place whith the thin

temprarly gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: temprarly gone   temprarly gone Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Well, looking at this. i might be leavin. anyways... im putting a pole. when i leave 4x4, are you guys gunna keep it going. or close it yall choose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.devilhawk.org
Sponsored content

temprarly gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: temprarly gone   temprarly gone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

temprarly gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM [4X4] :: Joining The Clan :: Team 4x4 Application :: Quitting The Team?-
Jump to: